Friday 1 April 2011

It's awfully quiet in here..

So first post ever . . . right then.. It's awfully quiet in here and I've no idea whatsoever on what I should put so I'm just going to rough it or whatever they call it and pray that I don't embarrass myself. Man oh man but these first post things can be awfully awkward, actually any firsts are awkward, and embarrassing and difficult so I'm hoping I'll be excused just this once for any blunders/faux pas committed... Um okay have I done it, is it like enough for a first post?.. I should really stop here and put me out of my misery and move on to post number two tomorrow which will be a book review and much kinder to my equilibrium, so good stuff... Okay I'm officially stopping all my babbling now. heh :)

Creative Commons License
Reviews, Stories and Articles by Maria Bitar are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: