Wednesday 20 April 2011

Virtual Coffee [19/04/2011]

Ok I’m up. Well kind of... It’s 2pm and I feel cranky, I don’t think I’ll feel human until I’ve had at least two cups of coffee today. It’s going to be a busy half day. I’ve had a decidedly non-restful, non-refreshing nights or I should say morning’s sleep, 6 –torturous– hours to be more precise. I think a Soy Latte or two is in order... Insomnia is a real drag.
Also tonsillitis is not helping. My normally huge as walnuts tonsils are currently even more swollen, I really should have them removed...
Anyway though, if we were meeting up for (a late) coffee this morning I’d tell you that I need to cancel my appointment with my nutritionist and reschedule for next Wednesday.
Oh also I shall be baking a storm of ‘Vegan Snickerdoodle Cookies’ as I'm expecting company, they have to be vegan as I’m fasting..  Have been fasting for 5 weeks now, I think I really like it, I’m 23 years old and yet this is the first year in my life I’ve fasted properly and for so long, always with doctor’s supervision of course due to health issues, as a child I wouldn’t fast for more than a week at most and it wasn’t a proper fasting either. I even get to have cookies, Vegan cookies but cookies all the same. J
In addition, finishing the Wish House by Celia Rees and getting in a couple of hours of writing and more job-hunting and filling application forms. *sigh* Being unemployed pretty much sucks, big time.
Right then enough babbling from me, time for that second cup of soy latte and I think I should feel sort of human and awake enough to get on with things.
I hope this Tuesday will be a great one for my fellow coffee drinkers as well as productive (well was really I did post this a tad late...). I’m off peeps. Hugs. J x

Creative Commons License
Reviews, Stories and Articles by Maria Bitar are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments: